- Equipment Hire/Rental
- Loose cargo movement
- Containerized cargo
- Contractual services
- Abnormal cargo
- Hotshot Trucking
- Security escort of high Value goods
- Out of Gauge Cargo transportation
- Fleet Management
1.1. Equipment Hire
Working with budgets large or small, and to strict deadlines, BHS&S deliver an unrivaled service with the attention to detail that is customized to fit our clients’ specific needs. We also offer a fully project managed installation service on all equipment we supply. With extensive experience of working on major construction sites, national events as well as international events and outdoor festivals, we have all the products, services and expertise to ensure your
site is secure and your event is a success at all times. Our Equipment Hiring services include:-
1. Lighting Towers
- Silenced diesel engines for use in residential areas
- All units meet current Australian standards
- Hydraulic mast operation with manual stabilizer legs
- Different light head variations for direct bright light or soft light
- Available with 4 lights, 6 lights, 8 lights or 1 barrel light
- All units are road registered along with forklift pockets and lifting eyes
- Quick and easy setup onsite
BHS&S Specializes in providing integrated energy services to construction, mining and drilling sites as well as events including designing & installation and operational services. Rental of silent generators with built in fuel tanks, main/sub distribution panels, automatic transfer switches manual transfer switches, low voltage cables and bulk fuel tanks. Expertise in A/V & lighting requirements, and power reliability, stability & segregation.
3. Hand Rock Breaker Services
BHS&S provide comprehensive rock breaker services that ensure that large rocks are reduced to required sizes.Our breakers and skilled personnel make your work easier and ready on time.
4. Posts Hole diggers
With the increases awareness on ergonomics, the digging of posts holes has
been mechanized and made easier. We hire both the manual and gas operated diggers with a complete induction on the usage and safety features.
1.2. Fleet Management
We are committed to being the provider of choice for each Customer we serve and will not settle for less. In size, service and customer relations, we have built an unmatchable reputation. Our Vision for the coming future is to become the foremost Logistics Management Company – in terms of size and accolades.